More often than not, when you are selling your home, you are targeting an audience that is “stepping up” to a larger home or buying their first home. Baby Boomers and Seniors, we are “speaking to you” at the moment!
If you are reading and listening, this means your house needs to have a younger, hipper feel to it. It might need a little updating or staging to help bridge the gap and give the younger generations the help and vision your house will need so they can see themselves living there and not feel like they are moving into their “parents” or “grandparents” house!
Even though they love you, they too are trying to make something their own and they usually need a little help getting there. It is a tough concept to grasp, especially if you are of the mindset that a little sweat equity and TLC is good for the soul.
But, given our economy, buyers are going to expect certain things from you if they are going to make an offer on your house. If you do not have the right team in place, this could end up costing you more money than is necessary.
- It’s a known fact that ONLY 20% of the population have conceptual vision and can see past “clutter” and your stuff to envision what their space will look like with their belongings!
Question: In a pool of 100 buyers, do you want to be in the shallow end with only 20 buyers or do you want to be in the deep end with 80-100 buyers?
- 80% of Dragon Design, LLC’s client base are Baby Boomers and Seniors! We’ve had a LOT of experience and success working with you. We LOVE working with you! And, Dragon Design, LLC’s team is of the age bracket that would most likely be buying your house, so we can easily help you bridge the gap and get your home sold quickly. We understand the value of home ownership and what we would want if stepping up to the next level.
Home Staging Services
- I am selling my home while I live there with my furniture (Non-Vacant)
- I am selling my home and it will be partially or fully vacant (Partial or Full Vacant)
- I am thinking about selling my home and am starting to do my research (Pre-Staging)