Do you need help transforming your house into a comfortable, safe haven for relaxing and entertaining? If so, Dragon Design, LLC can help you “Pull Your Home Together in a Creative Manner”.
“How do you pull everything together in a creative manner?” We will meet with you to discuss that and help implement your plan! We work based on an hourly rate.
Dragon Design, LLC can help you every step of the way or just as you need the extra guidance:
- Communicate with and educate you during your various phases of your project
- Address Placement of furniture and selection based on size and scale of the room
- Accessorizing to pull it all together
Appropriate amounts of light when necessary
- Furnishings (Case Goods & Upholstery)
Dragon Design, LLC is affiliated with many local artisans, and professional furniture and retail chains. We can help you spatially with appropriate floor plans and choose textiles based on the style of your home, the look and lifestyle you wish to maintain.
Dragon Design, LLC works from an hourly rate. When trade discounts apply, a portion of those discounts are passed along to clients. They can range from 10%-30% savings at times, over retail costs. So, the hourly rate can often pay for itself if you are looking to furnish multiple rooms. Using these design resources, Dragon Design, LLC can integrate flooring, rugs, accessories and/or furnishings into your plan.
- Paint & Wall Covering Consultations
Dragon Design, LLC can also advise you about:
- Selecting new paint colors schemes and faux finishing techniques.
- Choosing wall covering
- Coordinating colors with fabrics for window treatments, which are in line with today’s design styles and trends.
Coordinating the old with the new is how we pulls it all together creatively! Whatever your need or budget, Dragon Design, LLC can help you achieve that look!
- Drapery Needs
Dragon Design, LLC has accounts with various fabric, trim and wholesalers and workrooms. We can help custom design the following:
- Window Treatments
- Accent Pillows
- Wall Covering
- Custom Interiors (Additions, Kitchens, Baths)
Dragon Design, LLC can assist with all aspects of any custom Interior Design work. This includes kitchens, Bathrooms, Finished Basements, Additions or any other Design Project or Remodel including:
- Custom and Semi-Custom Cabinetry
- Flooring Mediums
- Plumbing and/or Electrical
We can redesign a space entirely or update an area that already has an existing footprint. We can plan the design and also lead your project from inception to completion.
Are You Building a House?
Dragon Design, LLC recommends working with us as you build your house. If you are not on top of everything, builders will put things where it works best for them and their contractors. Their goal is to make you happy, but also make money and keep their costs down. We have experience working with various builders. Avoid costly mistakes that can be corrected upfront. Once the house has passed inspection any changes will be at an added cost to you. On average, they say it takes 2-3 times building a house to get things the way you want, because there are many details overlooks. If you only plan to build one house, you need to get it right the first time!
- Did you place your outlets in the right locations?
- Do you have enough lighting?
- Are you floating your furniture in rooms? If so, how are you going to plug in any lamps?
- Are all your Fixtures and Finishes selected correctly so that they create a balance and harmony throughout your house?
- Are the countertops and wood tones going to blend with any scheme as trends change?
- Is the house being properly wired for sound and updated for current flatscreens, wifi and all future technologies on the brink of inception?
Builders are focused on how the house will look from the exterior.The price is 4767, source. Better circulation then helps your body get rid of toxins faster. However, make sure you drink plenty of water before going to the sauna, as the profuse sweating increases your chances of dehydration. Your body clears away THC via the urine or stool. Hence, drinking more fluids, especially water, may help you pass THC and its metabolites much faster. Drinking 1 gallon of water every day (just under 4 liters) is sufficient to purge the marijuana from your body over a few weeks. Other fluids like cranberry juice are also effective. Cranberry juice is rich in vitamins, creatine, and salt, which cleanse your kidneys. Many foods are rich in vitamins and antioxidants that aid your body’s natural ability to cleanse and detoxify itself. These include fruits and vegetables such as avocado, broccoli, asparagus, artichokes, kale, spinach, and beets. Natural oils and fats like organic coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil, nuts such as walnuts, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, and almonds also help the detoxification process. Natural remedies do not guarantee that you will pass your drug test. Once THC enters your system, detoxification takes time. If you have an impending drug test, then the best and fastest option would be detox drinks for weed. These are professionally designed formulas to provide instant results so you can pass the test. The time of action varies. Some take a few days, while other drug test detox drinks work within a day. Here are some of the best THC detox kits that will help you pass a test within 24 hours. This kit helps you find the most suitable detox drink based on the frequency of your use, weight, type of drug test, and time frame available. Yes, this company offers personalized THC detox kits tailored to your needs. All you have to do is answer a simple questionnaire. They do not care where you plan to place your furniture, artwork and plug in task and ambient lights. But, having a house plan that functions well and looks that way you want requires planning ahead.
Let Us Consult With You To:
- Assess Your Blueprints
- Determine Furniture Layouts Each Room Ahead of Time
- Offer Suggestions on Fixtures and Finishes
- Pick Paint & Wall Finishes Ahead of Time for Your Rooms